Free shipping on order over $1000
Free return in 24 hour after purchasing
Give the special perfect gift
Earn and spend with ease
Vitamin B1 deficiency
What consequences can occur with the deficiency of vitamin B1
Supplementation with thiamine or vitamin B1 is usually required in the case of women, breastfeeding or pregnancy.
Vitamin B1 and its deficiency, in itself has severe consequences for our body.
You’ve been told and now found us. So much advice cannot be wrong and our specializing in vitamin health for the individual, is now within your reach. With this product of natural ingredients you can combat deficiency of vitamin B 1.
In Case of Deficiency of vitamin B1 the following can occur:
• Heart failure and related diseases
• May suffer severe depression.
• Heartburn. etc
NOW YOU KNOW ITS USE ... vitamin B 1, what you need.
* Helps prevent diseases like glaucoma.
* Transforms food into energy.
* It promotes a healthy blood circulation
* Provides a good memory, recommended to students for good learning.
* This natural product helps overcome depression.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium and Silica.
DIRECTIONS: Adults - Take one (1) tablet daily, preferably as a dietary supplement With meals.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN